WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer, telephone, tablet or other device used by the Visitor through the use of the Website by which the Website identifies the Visitor's device. The information collected by these cookies helps to measure the effectiveness of advertising and search on the Internet, as well as to understand consumer behaviour and analyse trends. In this way, we can provide you with the opportunity to browse our website more conveniently, provide you with attractive offers, and improve both the website and your service, as well as the services provided by UAB Glomera.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
glomera.lt uses the essntial (enabling or facilitating the use of the website), preferences, analytical and marketing cookies.
- Essential cookies are used by the website to allow the user to browse and use the features of the website, such as memorizing information entered on forms as the user navigates from one page to another during a browsing session. Without strictly essential cookies, it would be impossible to provide certain services on the website, and the website would not function as smoothly as it should. These cookies do not collect any information for marketing purposes and do not remember where you went online.
- Analytical cookies collect information about the use of the website and help to improve the operation of the website and are used to prepare a statistical analysis of the Visitor navigation methods of the website. For example, analytical cookies can show you how many pages a person has visited on our website. Also, analytical cookies help us to keep track of website failures and inaccessible pages. Analytical cookies do not collect personal information from users: all information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous. This data can be used to optimize our websites and facilitate navigation.
- Marketing cookies are used to show you more interesting and more relevant advertising, or to limit the number of times you see the same advertising. These cookies can be used to remember what you have watched/read on the website. They are also used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
- Preferences. The cookie preferences make the site memorize information that affects how the website works and looks, such as the language or region you choose.
The use of these cookies does not collect information that would allow us to identify you. All information collected through the use of these cookies is stored and is therefore anonymous.
LIST OF SHARED COOKIES
- Google Analytics – an analytical cookie that helps us understand your website usage habits, determine which information is most relevant to our website visitors
• Google Tag Manager – cookies allow us to analyse your use of this website – your device is assigned a unique and randomly generated ID that allows us to recognize your
• Google Adwords Retargeting – a promotional cookie that lets us show ads to our website visitors based on which pages they visited and what products they bought.
• Facebook Pixel – works as an analytics cookie which allows us to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions you take on our website and helps us monitor and optimize your Facebook ads.
DATA ON COOKIES USED
Cookie Name Purpose Expiration
_gid Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistics when a visitor uses the website. By clicking on the link. / session.
_ga The cookie collects information about user behaviour on the website and is used to store statistical information. First Page Entrance/2 Years
FB_PIXEL_ID The cookie collects information about user behaviour on the website and is used to build targeted audiences for future ads and remarketing to qualified potential customers First Page Entrance/3 years
HOW TO DELETE/DISABLE COOKIES?
Please note that you may revoke your consent at any time by changing your Internet browser settings and deleting your saved cookies. Information on how to clear/disable cookies can be found by clicking on the link below:
- Chrome Browser
• Safari Browser
• Firefox/Mozilla Browser
• Edge Browser
• Internet Explorer
More detailed independent information about cookies, their use and opt-out options can be found at www.AllAboutCookies.org.
OUR PARTNER COOKIES
Please note that our advertising partners may also use their own cookies, which we have no control over.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• in writing – by email: email@example.com
• orally – by telephone at +370 37 799979
• in writing – at the following address: S. Lazoraičio st. 31, Garliava, Kaunas district